“In addition to Availpro intuitiveness, we can directly manage the different metasearches on the single MultiMeta platform, which is very convenient and now essential for our hotel.”
- How long have you been working with Availpro? Why did you choose Availpro?
We have been working with Availpro since 2014 and the reason for this choice was the compatibility with our PMS.
- Which Availpro products do you use?
Smart Channel Manager, Smart Booking Engine, PMS connection, MultiMeta (Google Hotel Ads and TripAdvisor TripConnect CPC) and Data cruncher.
- What’s unique about Availpro?
We chose Availpro mainly because its software is easy to use. We were immediately attracted to the intuitiveness of the tool.
- Why did your hotel/you as a hotel want to gain presence on price-comparison websites (=metasearch)?
The challenge was to attract direct bookings and somehow divert customers from OTAs. We also wanted to generate more traffic directly on our website.
- Why did you choose MultiMeta? What was the challenge that you were striving to overcome?
The choice of MultiMeta was to use the Google Hotel Ads program and to be able to control different metasearches on a single platform.
- What results and impacts has MultiMeta had on your hotel/distribution?
Since last September, when the MultiMeta product was activated, and thanks to Google Hotel Ads connectivity, we were able to secure 158 bookings and we generated €46,000 in revenue.
- What are the advantages of MultiMeta?
In addition to its intuitiveness, we can directly manage the different metasearches to which we are connected on a single platform, which is very convenient and now essential for our hotel.
|Camille Pelanne – Revenue Manager, Golden Tulip Aix-les-Bains
Since obtaining her Master’s degree in “Hotel and Tourism Management” at the IAE University School of Management in La Rochelle, France, Camille has been passionate about Revenue Management. After her end-of-studies internship, she joined a hotel management company in Paris.