“With Availpro, we can maximize the number of rooms for sale, less likely to overbook and less time spent updating prices and inventory. Availpro offers a wide variety of products for a good price, the system is very intuitive and reliable and the support is the cherry on top of the cake.”
- How long have you been working with Availpro?
We’ve been working with Availpro since March 2017.
- Which products do you use from the software suite?
We started with the Smart Booking Engine then we trusted the Smart Channel Manager as well.
- What was the issue you were experiencing before choosing Availpro?
The price and inventory management wasn’t being made in an efficient way. All OTA extranets needed to be updated one by one and that was not only time consuming but also didn’t allow us to maximize the number of rooms to sell.
- What was the biggest impact on your business after selecting Availpro as your partner?
Thanks to Availpro, we maximize the number of rooms for sale, less likely to overbook and less time spent updating prices and inventory.
- What are the main benefits of Availpro?
The tools are intuitive, user-friendly, and the support is excellent.
- Is there anything that makes Availpro seem unique?
It is very reliable and safe, all the OTAs who work with us have connection with Availpro and the prices are very competitive.
- Are there any tools or enhancements you would like to see made?
Yes, an App that allowed us to access and manage inventory, prices and reservations on a mobile device.
- If you were to recommend Availpro to another hotel, what would you say about them?
Availpro offers a wide variety of products for a good price, the system is very intuitive and reliable and the support is the cherry on top of the cake.
|Carina Alves – Sales Manager, Burgus Tribute & Design Hotel
Carina has just been appointed sales manager at Burgus Tribute & Design Hotel. She worked previously as a reception manager. She is managing distribution for the hotel. Carina started her career in hospitality as reservations agent in Ireland.